Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The Beginning


All great journeys start with a single step, and so do trips to the grocery store. Is life so complex and extraordinary that we all must hire people to record our lives? Maybe, maybe not. It's going to happen one way or another, and I figure it would be best if I put my voice forward to what is worthy of being recorded for future posterity, or ten minutes from now.

For those who are not familiar with physics, electronics, geology, or any other branch of science that deals with resonant frequency, it's a scary thing. Cool, but scary. As far as I know, it's the frequency at which material will become disturbed and particles will break off. For fluids or gases, that's not a big problem, but if it's solid... Let's just say it won't stay that way.

And sometimes life is like that. Things fall apart, get shaken up, or just explode. Sometimes cool, sometimes scary, but it comes and goes. I'm going to investigate that further, just to make sure that I know what the heck I'm talking about, and give my friends an oppurtunity to use their vast amounts of knowledge that they've aquired during their university careers.

No comments: